POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 20 Feb 1999 08:29:03
Message: <36ceb89f.0@news.povray.org>
It's different in cyrillic, of course. The letter looks like "bI" (I hope
you recognize it). This is sounds similar.
I know that Ukrainian and Byelorussian have this vowel. I don't know about
Bulgarian.

And I spent 8 years studying Russian. I can still hardly speak it.
I blame my teachers and the school system ;)

Margus