POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CALIMAX Modeler Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:39:14 EDT (-0400)
  CALIMAX Modeler (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Ken
Subject: CALIMAX Modeler
Date: 26 Jan 1999 02:48:49
Message: <36AD7354.3EE0E76F@pacbell.net>
Has anybody out there tried the Calimax Pov modeling program ?
I was just at their site and it appears to be a pretty capable
program. It has even been upgraded with support for Pov V3.1.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/andreas_koepke/index1e.htm

I would like to hear your comments.

Thanks !

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet

Post a reply to this message

I've used it, and found It a bit better than most.
It was still slow in previes of a text object(Not surprisingly)
It was a bit cumbersome to remove/add objects, but it was as good or better than most
have tried.

//Spider

Ken wrote:

> Has anybody out there tried the Calimax Pov modeling program ?
> I was just at their site and it appears to be a pretty capable
> program. It has even been upgraded with support for Pov V3.1.
>
> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/andreas_koepke/index1e.htm
>
> I would like to hear your comments.
>
> Thanks !
>
> --