POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CALIMAX Modeler : Re: CALIMAX Modeler Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CALIMAX Modeler
From: Spider
Date: 26 Jan 1999 13:26:50
Message: <36AE07D1.EF62A0D5@bahnhof.se>
I have to add a few lines here... Comercials...
Breeze designer. If you havven't tried it, it is worht the download.

As far as I understand it is a beta, and freeware.
It can do manu things that I think are pretty interesting, It's layout is somwhat like
Calimax.

More : It also has openGL preview and the like, all the primitives for pov, and can
break
them down into meshes (interesting, IMHO).

I'd recommend this for you who look for a modeller...
I liked the first look of it, and haven't tried much, but I feel it is good.

Here's the addy :
http://www.imagos.fl.net.au/

//Spider