POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CALIMAX Modeler : Re: CALIMAX Modeler Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:12:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CALIMAX Modeler
From: Mike
Date: 27 Jan 1999 04:41:13
Message: <36AEDE76.93F13534@aol.com>
I tried it out.  It's got a nice looking windows interface, but the
modelling interface is realler cumbersome.  Scaling and rotating are
handled in seperate windows and must be entered numerically and exited
before the changes take effect.  It's kind of like hand coding the hard
way.

What's the point of a modeller if it doesn't speed up the task of
modelling?

-Mike