POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [![![!READ ME!]!]!] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  [![![!READ ME!]!]!] (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: [![![!READ ME!]!]!]
Date: 11 Mar 1999 00:21:21
Message: <36e752d1.0@news.povray.org>
Yes, it is great isn't it?  Of course I must admit I use other software (the
ones you branded as not being good... maybe if you actually PURCHASED one of
them...)

But that aside, yes, POV-Ray has become an amazing piece of software and a
fine tool for computer artists.  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

--
Lance.

(Please don't flame me just because I CHOOSE to use other software too)

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message