POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : DVD won't play Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:28:14 EDT (-0400)
  DVD won't play (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Michael Robison
Subject: DVD won't play
Date: 22 Feb 2004 21:12:36
Message: <40396194$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm trying to make a DVD out of a file I converted with TMPGenc using the
DVD NTSC option.  It turned my AVI into a 33MB M2V file.  I then used my
Roxio CD Creator to supposedly write the file (data option) to the DVD.  It
took about 3 minutes and quit.  I tried to play the DVD on our DVD player
and it wouldn't play it.  I looked on the DVD on the computer and there
doesn't show any files on it, but I can look on the DVD physically and it
looks
burned.

Can you tell me what's wrong?  Is my copy of Roxio CD Creator too cheap?
The only option was to finalize the session, not finalize the CD.  The
finalize
CD option was greyed out.  Is that the problem?  Or is it that I'm using an
option for a data write.  Can I write the data to the DVD with TMPGenc?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,  miker

Post a reply to this message