POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : DVD won't play : Re: DVD won't play Server Time
27 Sep 2024 18:27:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DVD won't play
From: Michael Robison
Date: 29 Feb 2004 16:07:11
Message: <4042547f@news.povray.org>
I just wanted to check back in and say thanks to everybody for posting on
this.  I downloaded the TMPGenc DVD Authoring and it worked like a charm!
I'm not certain if I need to still use the original TMPGenc flavor for
converting
my AVI to M2V or not, but since that's how I started, I'll probably continue
with
it.

I'm scared to check on how much the DVD Authoring tool is going to set me
back when the 30-day trial runs out.  I got the hots for it and I'm needing
it real
bad.  I don't care how silly and trivial they are, putting my animations on
DVD
is a blast.

Thanks, Michael