POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : DVD won't play : Re: DVD won't play Server Time
27 Sep 2024 18:30:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DVD won't play
From: Michael Robison
Date: 23 Feb 2004 06:09:07
Message: <4039df53@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the comments, Bob.  I've made a VCD and played it on a DVD
player.  That worked the first time.  DVD writing is an option in Roxio, but
I haven't seen it work yet.  When I did the VCD, I believe I simply plunked
it on the CD and it was ready to roll.

I will check out the dvdrhelp site you suggested.  I'm concerned that I
can't
even see the file using Explorer on my computer.  The converted file plays
just fine on my computer.

Maybe you can give me another clue.  I've got a movie-writing Dell too, but
I haven't used the option yet.  The computer is just a few months old.  Can
you suggest ways of using the Dell-supplied software to get the DVD
burned?

Thank you for taking the time to post,

miker