POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : pov -> mpeg without tga/bmp/ppm Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  pov -> mpeg without tga/bmp/ppm (Message 11 to 20 of 28)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 8 Messages >>>
From: Ken
Subject: Re: pov -> mpeg without tga/bmp/ppm
Date: 26 Oct 1999 07:29:44
Message: <38159022.BB9DE73C@pacbell.net>
Remco de Korte wrote:

> I use POV for my work. My output of the last half year is somewhere around
> 50.000 images I guess. That's mostly because of animations or series of rendered
> objects. Still, you can imagine how much space that'll take. I like it that way!
> And still, technically speaking I'm still a beginner when it comes to POV.
> 8)
>
> Remco

I just searched my system and found the following number of POV-Ray files:

.pov  = 2109
.inc  =  745
.mcr  =   56
------------
total   2910

I have even more .pov and .inc files stored away in .zip files.

  Question for the Windows guru in the crowd:

  I just used the windows file search feature to find the above files.
To simplify the search I entered: *.pov, *.inc, *.mcr and the results
were displayed in a window.

 Is there any way, within windows, to redirect the results to a .txt file
for future reference ?

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: