POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : pov -> mpeg without tga/bmp/ppm : Re: pov -> mpeg without tga/bmp/ppm Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pov -> mpeg without tga/bmp/ppm
From: Ken
Date: 26 Oct 1999 10:19:41
Message: <3815B7F4.E9A45DA5@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Juha wrote:

> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> :  Is there any way, within windows, to redirect the results to a .txt file
> : for future reference ?
>
>   I think you have to use a dos command for that.
>   Of course this requires you to get 4dos... :)

Yep, I know how to do what I want in dos. It is in the windows environment
that I was hoping for an answer for. The problem with the dos approach
is as you pointed out that you can only do one drive at a time or you
are forced to use a batch file. With either method I can append the results
to the same file so that is no problem but I was just wondering if there
is a similar method you could use in windows. Probably not. Bob's answer
did not sound to encouraging either.

--
Ken Tyler -  1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: