POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Extracting information from an existing color_map : Re: Extracting information from an existing color_map Server Time
26 Apr 2024 14:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Extracting information from an existing color_map
From: yesbird
Date: 16 Feb 2023 14:55:00
Message: <web.63ee898d1908580e6015e4c910800fb2@news.povray.org>
But I
> But I wanted to get at least _some_ successful result before stopping.

Like me, usually :)

I always like to play with colors, this is the reason why I am so interested in
colormap techniques and your research. But opposite to you I am going 'forward'
and found some interesting materials about colormap generation and supplemental
software.

https://www.kennethmoreland.com/color-advice/
https://github.com/marlam/gencolormap-mirror

Btw, I have access to ACM digital library (https://dl.acm.org/) and can fetch