POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : List of real life textures? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:30:15 EDT (-0400)
  List of real life textures? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: List of real life textures?
Date: 16 Aug 2000 12:12:13
Message: <399ABE19.511734B@accn.org>
Anyone want me to make a list of real life textures? I could make
a web page for it and anyone could use them then.

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/

Post a reply to this message