POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : List of real life textures? : Re: List of real life textures? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:29:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: List of real life textures?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 16 Aug 2000 18:53:31
Message: <do6mpsob0arui46vuhet79dvun4ken7a1u@4ax.com>
On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:15:21 -0400, Chuck Roberts <rob### [at] accnorg>
wrote:

>Anyone want me to make a list of real life textures? I could make
>a web page for it and anyone could use them then.

You mean you have them in stock or do you have links to such
resources? If it's the former, are they procedural or image maps? Aer
they your work or a collection of royalty-free work?

In any case I think it would be worth the effort. It's just that my
fingertips got itchy :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet