POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : List of real life textures? : Re: List of real life textures? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:32:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: List of real life textures?
From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 24 Aug 2000 08:56:42
Message: <39A51C51.18F6FBCB@accn.org>
Not that I know of. I am looking for realistic textures in POV
format, not as a bitmap.

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/