POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : I am new to POV Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  I am new to POV Ray (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Travis Barton
Subject: I am new to POV Ray
Date: 3 Jul 1999 14:25:34
Message: <377E6285.D2A07FDD@earthlink.net>
Could anyone please send me some good tutorials for pov ray?  I just
downloaded the program yesterday and I have basic skills for the
software.  Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: I am new to POV Ray
Date: 3 Jul 1999 14:32:19
Message: <377E56E7.C9F9478E@pacbell.net>
Travis Barton wrote:

> Could anyone please send me some good tutorials for pov ray?  I just
> downloaded the program yesterday and I have basic skills for the
> software.  Thanks.

 Welcome aboard. Go to the group povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions
and look for my tutorials faq. It contains an extremely large list of on
line tutorials aimed at both new users and advanced alike. While there
be sure to check out my massive collection of links. These links were
gathered with the Pov-Ray artist in mind and the resources available are
impressive.

  I also have an online links page at the address below but the list on
this server is much more upto date and has several hundred more links
than my site does.

http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm

  When none of these links or tutorials answer your questions we will be
around to help answer any questions you may have.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

   Hi again, is there anyway you could help me out with pov ray?  I
viewed those web pages and they have good resources but I am mainly
looking for how to create text and also how to use all the different
textures like S_Cloud1.  If you could please help me then just mail me
or reply back.  Thanks.
                        Travis Barton

Travis Barton wrote:

> Could anyone please send me some good tutorials for pov ray?  I just
> downloaded the program yesterday and I have basic skills for the
> software.  Thanks.

Post a reply to this message