POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : I am new to POV Ray : Re: I am new to POV Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I am new to POV Ray
From: Ken
Date: 3 Jul 1999 14:32:19
Message: <377E56E7.C9F9478E@pacbell.net>
Travis Barton wrote:

> Could anyone please send me some good tutorials for pov ray?  I just
> downloaded the program yesterday and I have basic skills for the
> software.  Thanks.

 Welcome aboard. Go to the group povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions
and look for my tutorials faq. It contains an extremely large list of on
line tutorials aimed at both new users and advanced alike. While there
be sure to check out my massive collection of links. These links were
gathered with the Pov-Ray artist in mind and the resources available are
impressive.

  I also have an online links page at the address below but the list on
this server is much more upto date and has several hundred more links
than my site does.

http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm

  When none of these links or tutorials answer your questions we will be
around to help answer any questions you may have.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net