POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Include Files Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:32:19 EDT (-0400)
  Include Files (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Timothy Farley
Subject: Include Files
Date: 16 May 1999 02:25:03
Message: <373e56af.0@news.povray.org>
My searches on the Web have led me to many include files, most of which work
nicely on 3.0, is there a definitive site where 3.1 include files can be
found, such as the explosions, lense flares, and chains?

I also would like to see a better GUI built, just for use with POV-Ray
extensions, I am not much of a Programmer, and definately not a Windows
programmer, but it would be really nice to use POV-Ray from within a nice
looking GUI, like VC++ or VB. WHat do you all think?

Thanks for all your input, please respond by mail also.

Thanks in advance.

- Tim -

Post a reply to this message