POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Where to get NON BEta Povray? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:34 EDT (-0400)
  Where to get NON BEta Povray? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Morpheus Dreamlord
Subject: Where to get NON BEta Povray?
Date: 4 Nov 1998 23:33:09
Message: <36412A75.6BA1EAB@mailexcite.com>
Umm, hi!

I've got the new povray here, from povray.org, AFTER it was announced.

BUT the file pvengine still shows it's properties as BETA version.

Did you/they just forget to delete this from that section of the file
(the version info, at the end od the file), or have I missed something.

I've tried to get this 3 times, from 3 diff sites, inc Twisted's site.
All say beta version.....

--
The only good politician is a dead politician !!
Politics or religion = corruption and true evil.

Post a reply to this message