POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Match Brace hotkey Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:38:01 EDT (-0400)
  Match Brace hotkey (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Marco Bonetti
Subject: Match Brace hotkey
Date: 2 Sep 1998 04:07:50
Message: <35eceec6.0@news.povray.org>
I think the Match Brace command in beta6 is pretty good when
doing complex scenes, but there is a little problem with the
hotkey on non-US keyboards: on mine, and AFAIK on most
other european keyboards, the "]" char is done with an AltGR+key
combination, and thus the Ctrl+] hotkey cannot be done on
such keyboard. Is there a way to change that? (read: dear Povteam:
could you please fix that for your non-US users? ;-)

                                                              - Marco

Marco Bonetti            no1### [at] urbanetch
http://twysted.net/users/cippa/pov.html

Post a reply to this message