POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Match Brace hotkey : Re: Match Brace hotkey Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Match Brace hotkey
From: Peter Popov
Date: 2 Sep 1998 16:11:18
Message: <35ed9856.0@news.povray.org>
>IS there a way to change that ? IS  there, you ask ???
>
>you're kidding, aren't you ?
>
>you _did_ read the release notes, didn't you ?
>
>you didn't ?
>
>AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!.

I think the main difference between me, having raytraced since POV 2.x, and
my friends, who have never, is that I read the readme and pre-release notes
of whatever I install *before* I even install it, then read the release
notes, and at least glance through the docs... and they save disk space by
deleting all these files. Maybe I've been ray-tracing too long, but reading
docs really helps. After all, why else are they in the help menu?

Peter