POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : New editor Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:17:13 EDT (-0400)
  New editor (Message 21 to 30 of 46)
From: povray org admin team
Subject: Re: New editor
Date: 30 Aug 1998 21:33:36
Message: <35eaee8a.846657@news.povray.org>
>Yes, that's why I concluded with 'can't we really change
>*all* shorcuts, please, mister Pov; pleeaasse'

it's very difficult to do that. the shortcut assigments that you can
change are only the ones managed by the editor common control. we have
no way of adding to them (apart from modifying the source to cmax101.dll,
which would be a hassle). and we don't see it as being logical to have
TWO dialogs for setting shortcuts (one for us, one for the editor).

Post a reply to this message