POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : New editor : Re: New editor Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:25:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New editor
From: povray org admin team
Date: 30 Aug 1998 21:33:36
Message: <35eaee8a.846657@news.povray.org>
>Yes, that's why I concluded with 'can't we really change
>*all* shorcuts, please, mister Pov; pleeaasse'

it's very difficult to do that. the shortcut assigments that you can
change are only the ones managed by the editor common control. we have
no way of adding to them (apart from modifying the source to cmax101.dll,
which would be a hassle). and we don't see it as being logical to have
TWO dialogs for setting shortcuts (one for us, one for the editor).