POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : No display Server Time
3 Jun 2024 06:27:29 EDT (-0400)
  No display (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: mil01
Subject: No display
Date: 6 Apr 2006 06:00:00
Message: <web.4434e56e88e8de9be31c21340@news.povray.org>
I've compiled povray 3.6 on Ubuntu 64 bits
Everythings fine except that that display of rendering is not avilable.
When launching render, console say : displaying...
but nothing appear (only dots on console )

....and my povray.conf has Display=On

what's the problem ?

thanks

Post a reply to this message