POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : No display : Re: No display Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:56:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No display
From: mil01
Date: 7 Apr 2006 10:30:00
Message: <web.4436764517e2f8e5e31c21340@news.povray.org>
Thank you very much for all your informations. I will try them.

Stephan : so offcial binaries better than self compiled ( even with 64 bits
?)
But Ubuntu only provides povray 3.5...

Jim : now I'm using Blend2Pov, it's really, really nice, just click render
to render !
I hope that futur official releases of Blender will get closer and closer to
povray integration. With this blender's patch I can now render only with
povray ( and radiosity), images are so,so better.

As soon as I have so time, I will try to make my povray's display
working......

thank you

Milovann