POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Re: mpeg2 encoder compile problems Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:27:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mpeg2 encoder compile problems (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Steve
Subject: Re: mpeg2 encoder compile problems
Date: 16 Feb 2000 21:01:58
Message: <slrn8amlcs.69q.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 19:19:47 -0500, Serge LAROCQUE
<sgl### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>Hello,
>I'm trying to compile mpeg2encode on Linux and not getting very far.
>Nothing happens at all. I looked at the Makefile, it looks normal,
>although I didn't change it.
>
>Has anyone successfully compiled it?

Where did you get it?  Please post the URL, and I'll have a look.

I've had so much trouble getting stuff to compile recently that I've
now got quite a few tricks up my sleave that can make the buggers
work.

Also could you mention in your post which distro you're using and
what the name of the file that you download is.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  1:44am  up 2 days, 12:47,  7 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.04

Post a reply to this message