POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Re: mpeg2 encoder compile problems : Re: mpeg2 encoder compile problems Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mpeg2 encoder compile problems
From: Steve
Date: 17 Feb 2000 20:05:24
Message: <slrn8ap254.805.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
I d/l'd it and found that I'd had a go at the same a few weeks
ago, I managed to get different error messages.

I've got an mpeg1 encoder, the instructions are complicated for
using it (or look to be at first).  If you want the binary let
me know, but I've given up on the mpeg2 package.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 11:44pm  up 3 days, 10:47,  5 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.00, 1.00