POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Porting povray to QNX6 Server Time
26 Jun 2024 02:53:37 EDT (-0400)
  Porting povray to QNX6 (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Mike Gorchak
Subject: Porting povray to QNX6
Date: 16 Mar 2005 08:56:00
Message: <42383af0@news.povray.org>
Hello, All!

I'm almost done new port of povray 3.6.1 to QNX6 (with Photon window output,
etc) and I want to send patches to developers. Are any of the POVRay
developers here ? :)

Here is my POVRay 3.5 port to QNX6 screenshot:
http://mike.qnx.org.ru/fun/dpovray.jpg

With best regards, Mike Gorchak.  E-mail: mik### [at] malvacomua

Post a reply to this message