POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Porting povray to QNX6 : Re: Porting povray to QNX6 Server Time
28 Jun 2024 22:46:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Porting povray to QNX6
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 16 Mar 2005 10:02:58
Message: <42384B4E.56E8D23E@gmx.de>
Mike Gorchak schrieb:

> Hello, All!
>
> I'm almost done new port of povray 3.6.1 to QNX6 (with Photon window output,
> etc) and I want to send patches to developers.

There should not be any patches required to compile POV-Ray on a system
with a standard conforming C++ Compiler.  If you have trouble with this
it would be a good idea to ask before starting to write patches.

Note this refers to the core code, the Unix frontend might not work
without changes on some systems.

> Are any of the POVRay
> developers here ? :)

Yes. ;-)