POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 0.95 - Pov-Ray editor for Linux Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:34:17 EDT (-0400)
  Pyvon 0.95 - Pov-Ray editor for Linux (Message 11 to 20 of 24)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 4 Messages >>>
From: Fabien HENON
Subject: Re: Pyvon 0.95 - Pov-Ray editor for Linux
Date: 30 Aug 2002 10:05:28
Message: <3D6F79CA.9060705@caramail.com>
ABX wrote:
> On Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:26:06 +0200, Fabien HENON <fab### [at] caramailcom>
> wrote:
>
>>I forgot one thing :
>>
>>Pyvon now supports multilanguage.
>>I am looking for good-will to translate the file 'menu_english.py' or
>>'menu_francais.py' into german, italian, spanish,... My german is not up
>>to it anymore.
>

> I did that for Polish but:
> 1. I have no Python do test it
> 2. I'm not sure I can use language specific characters
> 3. no idea what 'CPU PAL' means
> 4. have added Trans_POLISH entry
> so what now ?
>
> ABX

1. You can get the latest Python version at www.python.org to test it (
get version 2.2 at least)
2. I did use language specific characters for French, but I might remove
them in case of problem.
3. CPU PAL is the contrary of CPU HOG ( when the application takes all
the CPU resources it can get). I know 'CPU PAL' is not a good
translation, but if the english native speaker could help me on that.....

Now, send me your copy, I will add the polish language entry in Pyvon
and include menu_polish in the next release (By the way how do you write
polish in polish ?)

Thanks, Fabien

Post a reply to this message