POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Pyvon 0.95 - Pov-Ray editor for Linux : Re: Pyvon 0.95 - Pov-Ray editor for Linux Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pyvon 0.95 - Pov-Ray editor for Linux
From: ABX
Date: 30 Aug 2002 10:42:22
Message: <in0vmu48tuu6lngh08rguar4jcaqgnuo3d@4ax.com>
On Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:57:30 +0200, Fabien HENON <fab### [at] caramailcom>
wrote:
> > 1. I have no Python do test it
> 1. You can get the latest Python version at www.python.org to test it (
> get version 2.2 at least)

I will check if it can be installed and not be to have for my desktop

> > 2. I'm not sure I can use language specific characters
> 2. I did use language specific characters for French, but I might remove
> them in case of problem.

The problem is that windowses and unixes can use different coding for polish
characters. I will test it on windows and ask one of my friends for unix test

> > 3. no idea what 'CPU PAL' means
> 3. CPU PAL is the contrary of CPU HOG ( when the application takes all
> the CPU resources it can get). I know 'CPU PAL' is not a good
> translation, but if the english native speaker could help me on that.....

Oh, I see. Now I know how to translate.

> > 4. have added Trans_POLISH entry
> > so what now ?
>
> Now, send me your copy, I will add the polish language entry in Pyvon
> and include menu_polish in the next release.

I will send it to on monday since currently I have to break work becouse of
some tasks in company...

> (By the way how do you write
> polish in polish ?)

If you mean polish as polish as part of finish then it is not important but if
you mean polish like finnish then it is POLSKI

ABX