POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Emacs mode updated for 3.5 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  Emacs mode updated for 3.5 (Message 1 to 10 of 28)
From: Wanderer On The Road
Subject: Emacs mode updated for 3.5
Date: 16 Jul 2002 01:36:39
Message: <3d33b0e7@news.povray.org>
Well is it? I mean it's been out already. And can I uninstall the bianary
version when the source is released and my source-based distro (gentoo)
picks it up and packages it?

--
Wanderer On The Road
  Many religions are the story of man reaching out

Post a reply to this message

> Well is it? I mean it's been out already.

See:

http://www.acc.umu.se/~woormie/povray/

The insert menu can be found at:

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0013390/imenu/index.html