POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Emacs mode updated for 3.5 : Re: Emacs mode updated for 3.5 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:24:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs mode updated for 3.5
From: Wanderer On The Road
Date: 17 Jul 2002 10:39:15
Message: <3d358193@news.povray.org>
On Wednesday 17 July 2002 04:06 am I was walking through povray.unix and
over heard Christoph Hormann saying:
> I always used a different highlighting than the default pov-mode and when
> i sent Peter the 3.5 update he used this scheme.  IIRC the old versions
> used different colors for different keywords without a good reason.

Yeah, I don't care so much that different keywords being hilighted
differently but I would like the keywords hilighted rather than just
#something_here and numbers ^_~

> See variable 'pov-font-lock-keywords' for the definition of the classes.

Will do. Also, I can't seem to get the mode to render on my computer. I've
tried it on a couple of scenes and it claims that the render was sucessful
(though much much too quickly) and then it can't find the image it was
supposed to have generated.

--
Wanderer On The Road
  Many religions are the story of man reaching out