POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Emacs mode updated for 3.5 : Re: Emacs mode updated for 3.5 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emacs mode updated for 3.5
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 17 Jul 2002 04:06:22
Message: <3D35257D.E97D9722@gmx.de>
Wanderer On The Road wrote:

> Interesting. But it doesn't hilight as extensivly as the old mode did. Or
> maybe I'm missing a setting somewhere in my .emacs file?

I always used a different highlighting than the default pov-mode and when
i sent Peter the 3.5 update he used this scheme.  IIRC the old versions
used different colors for different keywords without a good reason.

See variable 'pov-font-lock-keywords' for the definition of the classes.

Christoph

--
POV-Ray tutorials, IsoWood include,
Last updated 15 Jul. 2002 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______