POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Check out my povray rendering farm! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  Check out my povray rendering farm! (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Space Dude
Subject: Check out my povray rendering farm!
Date: 8 Sep 2000 13:01:11
Message: <39B91B56.D303C436@rap.ucar.edu>
Hey, folks!

I just thought I'd let people know about my rendering farm again.

It's at: http://www.badcheese.com/~steve/povray_form.shtml

I'm using the stock povray 3.1g version.

I've set up some machines to all query my web server and download a job
and render it and then e-mail the finished image back to you.  It's
really cool!

- Steve

--
EMAIL: (h) ste### [at] badcheesecom  WEB: http://badcheese.com/~steve
       (w) swe### [at] rapucaredu

Post a reply to this message

On Fri, 08 Sep 2000 11:01:10 -0600, Space Dude wrote:
>Hey, folks!
>
>I just thought I'd let people know about my rendering farm again.
>
>It's at: http://www.badcheese.com/~steve/povray_form.shtml
>
>I'm using the stock povray 3.1g version.
>
>I've set up some machines to all query my web server and download a job
>and render it and then e-mail the finished image back to you.  It's
>really cool!

This does look good, I might try it some time.  My email address and web
address say it all.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:ste### [at] zeroppsuklinuxnet

web http://www.zeropps.uklinux.net/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  8:54pm  up 18 days,  1:07,  3 users,  load average: 1.05, 1.02, 1.03

Post a reply to this message

Have you got any non-standard include files like galaxy.* or lego
library.lib? Could you please list them somewhere? It would be helpful!
Thank you very much for your great work
Albiz

Space Dude <swe### [at] rapucaredu> wrote in message
39B91B56.D303C436@rap.ucar.edu...
> Hey, folks!
>
> I just thought I'd let people know about my rendering farm again.
>
> It's at: http://www.badcheese.com/~steve/povray_form.shtml
>
> I'm using the stock povray 3.1g version.
>
> I've set up some machines to all query my web server and download a job
> and render it and then e-mail the finished image back to you.  It's
> really cool!
>
> - Steve
>
> --
> EMAIL: (h) ste### [at] badcheesecom  WEB: http://badcheese.com/~steve
>        (w) swe### [at] rapucaredu
>            ste### [at] mailcom

Post a reply to this message

Nope, but you could just append (or prepend) the include files to your
scene file and submit that to the rendering farm.  That kind of thing
should work.

- Steve