POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Check out my povray rendering farm! : Re: Check out my povray rendering farm! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Check out my povray rendering farm!
From: Simon Lemieux
Date: 15 Sep 2000 15:44:57
Message: <39C27C77.7935E31@yahoo.com>
> I guess that, at the very least, he has set up a dedicated account to
> this system, with specified, limited memory and disk resources. But I
> agree this does not solve everything!

I think the web page is designed to give povray a file.pov and a file.ini to
render that's all...  the file.ini is generated by the program and the program
is locked, compiled... and the file.pov?  Ok, give me a file.pov that can erase
all my hard disk!

I've made a file.pov that take like 2 year to render in 1024x768, but if he sees
that, he'd simply kill the prog...

IMO,
	Simon

--