POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Latest UVMapper Pro rocks Server Time
2 May 2024 20:52:25 EDT (-0400)
  Latest UVMapper Pro rocks (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Jim Charter
Subject: Latest UVMapper Pro rocks
Date: 13 Jan 2005 12:02:00
Message: <41e6a988$1@news.povray.org>
As usual when I went to reinstall UVMapper Pro recently I discovered I
had not saved my copy and key correctly so I had to contact Steve Cox
for help.  Steve graciously furnished me with a new key and a current
release of UVMapper Pro.  I was stunned by the upgraded capabilities.  I
had always thought Pro to be well worth the price but now, with the
interactive mapping and preview abilities, the thing just rocks!

-Jim Charter

Post a reply to this message

Would you like to post some screenshots (somewhere)?  I'd be interested to
see what's possible.  I've read the Web page, but honestly, I got lost in
the tech-talk.

I'm still learning UV-mapping, and I haven't been real successful at this
point.  Anything to make it easier would be great.  I'm still using UVmapper
Classic.  :-(

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com

"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> As usual when I went to reinstall UVMapper Pro recently I discovered I had
> not saved my copy and key correctly so I had to contact Steve Cox for
> help.  Steve graciously furnished me with a new key and a current release
> of UVMapper Pro.  I was stunned by the upgraded capabilities.  I had
> always thought Pro to be well worth the price but now, with the
> interactive mapping and preview abilities, the thing just rocks!
>
> -Jim Charter

Post a reply to this message