POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Latest UVMapper Pro rocks : Re: Latest UVMapper Pro rocks Server Time
17 May 2024 19:55:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Latest UVMapper Pro rocks
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 16 Jan 2005 23:00:04
Message: <41eb3844@news.povray.org>
Would you like to post some screenshots (somewhere)?  I'd be interested to
see what's possible.  I've read the Web page, but honestly, I got lost in
the tech-talk.

I'm still learning UV-mapping, and I haven't been real successful at this
point.  Anything to make it easier would be great.  I'm still using UVmapper
Classic.  :-(

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com