POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Latest UVMapper Pro rocks : Latest UVMapper Pro rocks Server Time
17 May 2024 17:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Latest UVMapper Pro rocks
From: Jim Charter
Date: 13 Jan 2005 12:02:00
Message: <41e6a988$1@news.povray.org>
As usual when I went to reinstall UVMapper Pro recently I discovered I
had not saved my copy and key correctly so I had to contact Steve Cox
for help.  Steve graciously furnished me with a new key and a current
release of UVMapper Pro.  I was stunned by the upgraded capabilities.  I
had always thought Pro to be well worth the price but now, with the
interactive mapping and preview abilities, the thing just rocks!

-Jim Charter