POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : My ugly little flame... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:33:23 EDT (-0400)
  My ugly little flame... (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Nieminen Mika
Subject: Re: My ugly little flame...
Date: 14 Jun 1999 01:39:57
Message: <376495ad@news.povray.org>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
: That is one of the reasons I like it. I don't have to see all of the encoding
: crap and it takes care everything for me keeping the backgroud tasks invisible.

  Well, I can start sending my text files with an encoding which netscape
can't read but other readers do. Then others can read the message directly
but you don't.
  However, if I send my text files in plain text, I'm sure everyone can
read them.

  Btw, I still can't understand why the netscape news reader very often
loads the images twice, thus duplicating the download time.