POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : My ugly little flame... : Re: My ugly little flame... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My ugly little flame...
From: Jerome
Date: 21 Jun 1999 03:38:10
Message: <376DEBE1.34329395@iname.com>
Samuel Benge wrote:

> Jerome wrote:
>
> > I *always* read the news in a
> > split window, and I nearly always get this double-download
> > problem... Any way if anybody knows how to solve this I'm
> > interested too...
>
> Just be lucky you didn't get Microsoft's newsreader like I did. It finally quit
> sending my messages and letting me see new ones. I have experienced the
> double-download problem with Netscape, but it is a small price to pay for a much
> better program.
>
> SamuelT
	Actually Ididn't get much choice: I don't have internet
access at home, so I read the news at school on a Sun
workstation. Not many versions of Outlook Express work there
;)

		Jerome

--

* they'll tell you what can't * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* be done and why...          * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger
* Then do it.                 *