POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : My ugly little flame... : Re: My ugly little flame... Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:35:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My ugly little flame...
From: Edward C
Date: 15 Jun 1999 00:32:48
Message: <3765d770@news.povray.org>
Andrew Clinton wrote in message <3765BD2E.CBAFB87D@ibm.net>...
>I had no problem reading it.  Man, I could have sworn he'd commited a
crime!  Thanx for the source,

He did, he violated 'netiquette'.  Don't be fooled by the similarity to the
word 'etiquette', violating etiquette may sometimes result in raised
eyebrows, quiet whispers and the like, violating netiquette is addressed
with a standard punishment - death by ritual abuse.    :-P