POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Re: a little game Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:13:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a little game (Message 21 to 27 of 27)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: a little game
Date: 12 Jan 1999 07:09:33
Message: <369B3B08.C86D2939@pacbell.net>
Stephen Lavedas wrote:

>   union{
>   #declare A = 0;
>   #while  (A<10)
>      object{Obelisk_Set translate 250*z*A}
>      #declare A=A+1;
>   #end
>   rotate 45*y}

Hey who indented my while loop ? Stephen was that you ? Just couldn't
stand it could you :)

Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

From: Spider
Date: 12 Jan 1999 07:10:48
Message: <369B3AEE.8F4204FA@bahnhof.se>
Might have been me.
I happened to indent all the file, until I re-read it, and realised it said, DON'T
change
others work... Well, I make mistakes :-)

//Spider

Ken wrote:

> Stephen Lavedas wrote:
>
> >   union{
> >   #declare A = 0;
> >   #while  (A<10)
> >      object{Obelisk_Set translate 250*z*A}
> >      #declare A=A+1;
> >   #end
> >   rotate 45*y}
>
> Hey who indented my while loop ? Stephen was that you ? Just couldn't
> stand it could you :)
>
> Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message