POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Re: a little game : Re: a little game (George Erhard) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a little game (George Erhard)
From: G  Erhard
Date: 7 Apr 1999 19:20:34
Message: <370BD8F4.36F82138@pbi.net>
Wow.  Here I've been so distracted by WORK that I haven't kept up with this.  Me
bad.

Um.. what Steve said.  Problem with these newsreaders is, they tend to wrap long
lines, which will FUBAR the code very efficiently.   Also, I broke the rules (what
rules? :)  by adding in a secondary file to generate the heightfield... but then
again, people are doing that all the time with POV.  Get used to it. :)

Oh, also, it doesn't matter if your system can't interpret a TGA file directly, it
doesn't have to.  If you tell POV that the HF source is TGA format, it will handle
it.