POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Re: a little game : Re: a little game (George Erhard) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:13:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a little game (George Erhard)
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 13 Feb 1999 18:40:47
Message: <36C60D7F.2C0B8B69@virginia.edu>
The first thing I would check is to make sure the lines haven't been
wrapped until they aren't commented out anymore (I know for a fact it
happened to my code). Also, you don't say exactly, but make sure that
you are removing the heightfield code from the source and making it into
a new source file.  If you can't get it to work, email me and I'll send
you my version with the files separated and working (no line wrap
problems)

Steve