POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Re: a little game : Re: a little game (George Erhard) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a little game (George Erhard)
From: Ross Williams
Date: 10 Feb 1999 19:38:32
Message: <36c22688.0@news.povray.org>
Hello George

I've been following "a little game" as I think it is a great way to discover
PoVRay.
All was fine untill Your extra file I have aftermuch head scratching enabled
my win95 version to output *.tga files. But I still get an error message
saying 'Illegal character in input file, value is 2' !!!

Can any body enlighten me as to what I have missed or done wrong?

Am new to this program and am in awe .
I hope to contribute when I feel less humbled.

ross williams