POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Height Field with Image Map texture Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:31:17 EDT (-0400)
  Height Field with Image Map texture (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Peter Hale
Subject: Height Field with Image Map texture
Date: 8 Dec 1998 10:45:33
Message: <366D49CE.FE7E9864@trw.com>
I have taken a photo of a person and created a grayscale version of the
face. Using this as the Height Field input I tried to place the photo of
the person as the texture. The image map is specified as use once. The
results I recieve is the photo image being rendered to the +x,+y quad,
leaving the remaining three quads with no texture.

How do I build the height field w/ photo texture that will results in
the photo being laid directly over the height field?

Thanks

Post a reply to this message