POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Slow performance after compile? Server Time
17 May 2024 06:49:28 EDT (-0400)
  Slow performance after compile? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: ZainAnak
Subject: Slow performance after compile?
Date: 21 Jul 2005 13:00:00
Message: <web.42dfd385e3bef4703b6b98ba0@news.povray.org>
Hey all.  I'm a new pov user, and have been playing with compilation on my
machine.  I'm building 3.6 from the source here on the site, using Visual
C++ 2003 Standard Edition.  I'm finding my render times are about half as
fast as when I use the binaries from the site on the same scenes.  I've
tried compiling in release mode, to no avail.  Any ideas?

Many thanks!
-ZA

Post a reply to this message