POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Can someone patch POV so that you can output an isosurface as a wire frame? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:50:07 EDT (-0400)
  Can someone patch POV so that you can output an isosurface as a wire frame? (Message 69 to 78 of 78)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Re: Can someone patch POV so that you can output an isosurface as a wire fr=
Date: 12 Nov 2002 10:34:13
Message: <tk72tu4ttomqd58e44jaoqp9c7u1fpunrq@4ax.com>
On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:12:00 +0100, ABX <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote:

>Note we are here platform independant community. I know what OS use Warp only
>becouse of off-topic group, and I know what OS use Christopher James Huff
>becouse he had site with mac in url, but for example I never know what OS
>currently use Christoph Hormann or Peter Popov becouse I don't need to know.

That's easy: Win2k Workstation, Win2k server, XP Home, XP
Professional, Debian Linux (2.4.19-based), Mac OS X 10.

Not quite what you can get from the headers, though :)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg

Date: 12 Nov 2002 15:22:57
Message: <3dd1642a.445588792@news.povray.org>
On 7 Nov 2002 17:24:37 -0500, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>Johannes Dahlstrom <sad### [at] tkukoulufi> wrote:
>> And of course an isosurface height field is much more
>> flexible than a traditional one.
>
>  If you have the time for waiting for it to finish rendering. ;)

Zen and the Art of POV-Ray, new bestseller

Post a reply to this message