POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Non-standard compile of POV-Ray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Non-standard compile of POV-Ray (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: bluefeather1701
Subject: Non-standard compile of POV-Ray
Date: 21 Apr 1998 02:30:54
Message: <6hheeu$5eq$1@oz.aussie.org>
You guys ought to love this one...  I need a copy of POV-Ray,
any version, for the Apple IIgs.  I understand that the source code
is quite modular, but I'm not sure I'm up to the challenge of
modifying it all.  Is the source anywhere near ANSI compliant,
excepting, of course, for the display routines?  Better yet, I
am told that there are several pre-compiled "off colour" flavours
available, but this is one I just can't find.  Any advice would
be greatly appreciated.

Post a reply to this message