POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray 4? wish list Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:21:12 EDT (-0400)
  Povray 4? wish list (Message 61 to 70 of 250)
From: JRG
Subject: Re: Povray 4? wish list
Date: 4 Dec 2001 16:54:05
Message: <3c0d45fd@news.povray.org>
I'm trying EVERYTHING!

What about a simple (raytraced of course) Doom clone where you can shoot the
members of the POV team? ;)

--
Jonathan.

From: Ron Parker
Date: 4 Dec 2001 16:57:57
Message: <slrna0qhn6.c10.ron.parker@fwi.com>
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 22:53:49 +0100, JRG wrote:
> I'm trying EVERYTHING!

Don't try too hard; the answer is right there in the text somewhere.

--
#macro R(L P)sphere{L __}cylinder{L P __}#end#macro P(_1)union{R(z+_ z)R(-z _-z)
R(_-z*3_+z)torus{1__ clipped_by{plane{_ 0}}}translate z+_1}#end#macro S(_)9-(_1-

Post a reply to this message